Today our family, along with my dad, headed to KC to watch the Chiefs take on the Buffalo Bills. The kids love to go to the games and even though the Chiefs are having a losing season, it's still fun to get into the game day spirit. A bonus for us was that the punter for the Bills, Brian Moorman (#8), is a Pitt State graduate whom we used to watch play football when he was a Gorilla. It was 57 degrees but felt much colder since we were sitting in the shade and we were all frozen by the time it was over. The Chiefs lost something like 54-24 but we still had a good time. And a trip to KC is never complete without a Mexican dinner at Jalapeno's on the way home! Yum!
I decided to try a collage of my pictures from today. You can click on it to enlarge it. Our "traditional" rearview mirror pic that we always try to take when we go on road trips took two takes this time - since we couldn't see my Dad's complete face in the first one, then I was the half-face in the second one. Oh well! Edited to add: I put the picture of Darius Rucker in my collage because he was Hootie from the band Hootie & the Blowfish in the early 90s and I used to be a fan! He sang the National Anthem.

1 comment:
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!! All except for the cold...brrrr. That collage is great. Wish I knew how to do creative stuff like that.
Phyllis
Post a Comment