I finally did it. I finally decided to start a blog. It's not going to be like most peoples' blogs, at least not yet. I really don't plan to write a lot. I want a place to share the photos I love to take - of my kids, of the scenery, of anything I think looks like a neat picture, a lot of simple things and maybe even some butterfly wings (hence the name of my blog). I just love to take pictures. Digital cameras are great but unfortunately I save all my pictures on my computer without printing them and they are rarely ever seen by anyone but me! I have some fun photo editing software on my computer too so I'll play with that as I go along. It's an experiment. It will be fun. We'll see how it works! (By the way, the buttefly photo above was actually taken by my son Caleb in the summer of '07 when he was 9. He has a love for photography as well. I thought he did an awesome job.)
No comments:
Post a Comment