
Josh is in 8th grade this year and his football team is doing great. They are undefeated so far with 2 more games to play in their season. Football is Josh's passion. He likes all sports and participates in them all but he really LOVES football. I love to watch him play, although my other kids would tell you that I tend to gasp, cry out and bite my nails a bit as I sit and watch each play of every game. It's a mama's perogative, I suppose. Josh has strict orders from me that if he is ever down after a play and there is any way possible, he will kick a leg, move his arms, or sit up quickly so that I know he is at least conscious! lol....that may be funny, but it is a dangerous sport and you never what might happen. Thanks to Josh, I now love to watch football. In fact, I am usually the one glued to the TV on Sunday afternoons more than anybody in our family...sad but true. I never knew how the game was played until my son started running the ball. At that point, I needed to know what was going on and why they were tackling Josh! My love of the game grew as Josh grew and played more and more. It's still more fun for me to watch when Josh ISN'T playing due to my nerves! :) Anyway, I've tried to take some pictures and video this season and although I'm kind of rusty on the video part, I did manage finally to get at least a few pictures of Josh in uniform, not really in action, but they are memories nonetheless. Josh is #20.
2 comments:
Oh my word Deb! These kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! So glad to see your life from the computer screen! Josh looks like a MAN! How did that happen? Just watched the movie, "Facing the Giants" last night! Had to see it after seeing "Fireproof". Amazing movie- I am sure you have seen it the way you love football. Can't believe how they are growing. Hug John for us! Love to all! Keep those pics coming! You are an artist!
Deb, the site is great.. It's super to see the wonderful pictures on the big screen... Loved the ones of the fire too!! Very nice!
Pamela
Post a Comment